Love Opens The Valley Of Emptiness (Part One)




By: Daniel Ferguson 
(Indie Author)

Within is a fine blind of poetry stuffed with friendship, love, spirituality, uplifting, self awareness, and laughter for the soul. Love Opens the Valley of Emptiness is a six part poetry book. Daniel Lynn Ferguson is now offering book one in four parts free. book one part one will soon be followed by book one part two, and then part three, and four; followed by book 2-6. Dan has been writing ever since his early teens. He's won many awards, and has traveled much. MFA in the visual arts, U of I, Urbana Champaign Il. "I've been known to write with anything i can get my hands on. Ink-pins are everywhere in my home and car. I thank the people and Mother-Nature who've inspired me to transform my experiences into poetry." "Writing, painting and drawing have always been a passion... a way to keep myself sane, or balanced." Peace and Love to all... Daniel Lynn Ferguson